Laurel Papworth highlighted Australia’s most popular bloggers. The list is dominated by writers who focuses on marketing and technology themes. A quick scan of the blogosphere reveals a paucity of blogs in the HR/recruitment space. Hopefully things will improve in the future.
Here’s a list of Australian HR/recruitment blogs I read regularly, some I only stumbled into recently.
- Uber blogger, Michael Specht is probably the most prolific in the recruitment/HR space in Australia. His reach is international.
- Sheryle Moon, MD, RHD, started with Talking Technology. Currently, she is Talking Talent with a new gusto.
- Popular blog on online recruitment, written by Geoff Jennings.
- Liam Ovenden, CEO RPO Group, shares his insights on Talent Fanatic.
- Brett Iredale’s blog focuses on the job board space (No RSS feed facility)
- Kelly Magowan, from Sixfigures , is a new and regular commentator on talent issues.
- Clayton Wehner dishes out insights, with a regional perspective on Capital Jobs
- Latin Ocean, contributes recruitment nuggets with a marketing slant.
- Allison Denny-Collins writes from Canberra, discussing public sector recruitment, under Shifted HR
Let me know the ones I missed.