http://destinationtalent.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/logox400x156.png 0 0 dTalent http://destinationtalent.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/logox400x156.png dTalent2008-08-02 12:13:592008-08-02 12:13:59Weekend talent readings
- The baton, in corporate Australia, has passed from Baby Boomers to Generation X
- Australia’s largest IT recruitment firm Peoplebank explains its falling share price.
- Talent2 bucks the trend by posting record profits.
- New Zealand looks towards Australia to poach skilled staff
- New 457 visa rules will hurt Australian SME’s ability to hire overseas talent
- Talent Mapping touted as the new solution to the ‘recruitment crisis’.
- University degrees no longer important as the IT skills shortage worsens.
I’ll continue my series on IT talent shortage next week. I am also on the verge of announcing a new business. Will keep everyone posted. Happy reading.