How to effectively attract and acquire talent, is a major focus of this blog. As a result, we aim to highlight companies and individuals who are at the forefront of ‘talent attraction and acquisition’.
In the coming days we will raise the tempo and talk to more companies, solutions providers, thought leaders and industry personalities, who are redefining how to best engage and find talent in Australia.
Meanwhile, check out our previous conversations:
- ‘How to find and hire team leaders’, James Adonis (Director, teamleaders.com.au) gives us some clue.
- Kelly Magowan (Director,Sixfigures) sheds light on the behaviour of high-income earners.
- Sourcing talent using advance internet tools is a growing trend, sourcing expert Nicole Cain (Manager, Profusion) opens up.
- Riges Younan (CEO, 2Vouch) talks about the bold new world of referrals in talent acquisition
- Andrew Turnbull (CEO, nt3) believes interactive candidate database offers unrivalled value to tap talent.
- How do you hire staff in an industry plagued by a 46% turnover? Linda Simonsen (CEO, FuturePeople) tells us how.
- Trainer and business coach, Ross Clennett, believes good training is the key to getting talent.
If you have something to say about ‘talent’, let us know at info (at) destinationtalent.com.au