http://destinationtalent.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/logox400x156.png 0 0 dTalent http://destinationtalent.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/logox400x156.png dTalent2009-03-24 02:09:412009-03-24 02:09:41Talent Talk – Do you have something to say about talent?
Talent Talk series, so far:
- Allan Watkinson (Engagement Manager, Gallup Consulting) sheds light on why Australians are not engaged at work.
- Social Media expert, Stephen Collins (Founder Acidlabs), talks about JobCAMP and humanising companies.
- Job posting service are changing how advertisers use job boards, Brett Iredale (MD, JobAdder) explains how.
- Social Media expert, Gavin Heaton (founder, SocialmediaJobs) shares how to tell compelling stories to attract talent
- Trevor Vas (Executive Director HCMS) explains what attendees can hope to learn from the Australian Talent Conference
- The unique role of job aggregators in talent acquisition is explained by Maneck Mohan (CEO, Recruit.net)
- “While the résumé is about you, it’s not written for you” quipped Gayle Howard (resume expert), and explains why resumes are here to stay.
- Allen Russell (Sales Director, XPAND) talks about recruiting in recessionary times and IT skills in demand
- How is SEEK, Australia’s no 1 job board, fending off competitors, Carey Eaton, CIO, explains.
- Georgie Carpenter shared her experiences on the edge independent recruiters have over large recruitment companies.
- “The world needs another Applicant Tracking System’, believes Tim De Jardine (Founder Hirewall).
- ‘How to find and hire team leaders’, James Adonis (Director, teamleaders.com.au) gives us some clue.
- Kelly Magowan (Director,Sixfigures) sheds light on the behaviour of high-income earners.
- Sourcing talent using advance internet tools is a growing trend, sourcing expert Nicole Cain (Manager, Profusion) opens up.
- Riges Younan (CEO, 2Vouch) talks about the bold new world of referrals in talent acquisition
- Andrew Turnbull (CEO, nt3) believes interactive candidate database offers unrivalled value to tap talent.
- How do you hire staff in an industry plagued by a 46% turnover? Linda Simonsen (CEO, FuturePeople) tells us how.
- Trainer and business coach, Ross Clennett, believes good training is the key to getting talent.
If you have something to say about ‘talent’, contact me info (at) destinationtalent (dot) com (dot) au or call me on 02 9212 0702