Collection of Personal information
- The type of information generally collected by Destination Talent includes all information viewed by Destination Talent as being necessary for the provision of its services.
- Destination Talent websites collect non-personally-identifying information such as the browser type, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request, which sections of the site are most frequently visited, how often and for how long. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service and to provide services.
- Non-personally-identifying data collected is always used as aggregated. Destination Talent utilises this information to improve and enhance our services. This aggregated information may be shared with our partners to provide them with an overview of how our visitors use the site.
- We collect potentially personally-identifying information like IP addresses, the pages you have accessed and documents downloaded. We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, information volunteered by a member or visitor (such as survey information and/or site registrations).
- We also collect further personally-identifying information for those visitors that register for the Destination Talent membership services. Destination Talent asks for information company name, ABN number, name of business representative, email address, billing address, and credit card information for fee paying customers. Free account members are not required to provide credit card details.
Use & Disclosure of Personal Information
- Any Personal Information that we collect will be used for the purposes for which it has been provided to us. We use your Personal Information in the following way:
To deliver the services you have requested;
To fulfill administrative functions associated with the services (e.g billing);
To enter into contracts with you or third parties; and
For marketing and client relationship purposes;
Ad server & cookies
Storage & Security of Personal Information
Destination Talent takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our system. However, no company, including Destination Talent, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information. DESTINATION TALENT will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of your personal information. We will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the website being linked to the Internet. Notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
Review & Changes
From time to time we may decide to amend or update this privacy statement. When this occurs, we will post any changes on our website.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, contact us at email@example.com
More Information About Privacy
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website.